One of the most important tasks for an administrator is the regular backup and restore of emails and mail server databases. This has previously not been a smooth process. ServerSafe changes all that with extremely advanced technologies designed to make life much easier for the System Administrator.
ServerSafe features continuous data protection, efficient agentless deployment and live Exchange backup at the brick level. Just install the ServerSafe client on your host system and leverage your existing internet connectivity to manage all data protection processes centrally for seamless offsite backup.
ServerSafe Remote Server Backup features:
- Live Exchange Backup. ServerSafe lets you back up open Exchange databases for 24/7 application availability — and no plug ins or third-party software required.
- Message Level Restore. Quickly and easily backup and restore individual (or group) emails at the mailbox level, without interrupting the email server. Administrators save time, money and resources by restoring only selected mailboxes or emails, instead of having to restore the entire Exchange database.
- Continuous Data Protection is integrated directly into the backup application for easy deployment. ServerSafe makes it very easy to continuously protect the mailboxes of key employees. Create a backup set once and then ServerSafe will monitor the specified source and automatically replicate block-level changes offsite. No more lost emails between scheduled backups (more info)
- One Install for Company-wide Deployment. Get robust, enterprise-quality backup without having to buy and install agents or plug-ins on every computer; simply install the client software on one host machine and you can back up all the computers on your network that you want to back up — a key administrative benefit.
- Centralized Management of the Backup Process. Gain total control over your backup/recovery process with single pane of glass management; ServerSafe also gives you the option of allowing users to recover their data sets, files and emails.
- Fast Backup, Fast Restore. Disk-to-disk (D2D) backups happen at a fraction of the time it takes to backup to tape, and data is restored with a few mouse clicks via the internet. ServerSafe also enables you to save a copy of designated file sets locally to allow you to back up that data at fast LAN-speeds or do bare-metal restores.
- Smart Backup Technology. Exchange server databases in most offices contain multiple emails with the same attachment which can often take up a sizable amount of space. ServerSafe Smart Backup detects duplicate data across your network and sends only one copy to the data centers. This breakthrough greatly reduces bandwidth usage for backup while also reducing storage space costs.
- Hard-Coded Security. Security is hard-coded into the ServerSafe solution by providing encryption for data both in-flight and at-rest. Only you have access.
- Bandwidth throttling. ServerSafe adjusts the speed of the backup to available WAN bandwidth to head off bottle-necks.
- No extra charges for backup of email servers! No restrictions on the number of computers, servers or sites that can be protected.
- No file size limitations. Many other backup service providers top out at 4GB.
- Totally Managed Service. The ServerSafe solution enables you to compress, encrypt, backup, store and recover the data on desktops, servers and laptops to and from our world-class data center facilities. The NetMass managed service eliminates the time, manpower and resources in purchasing, deploying and maintaining a highly reliable backup and recovery solution on your own.
Wide OS and database support - for backing up data on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux/Unix/Solaris, AS400, Netware, VMware, iSeries, GroupWise, Lotus Notes, SQL and Oracle databases.
LAN Speed Restore. ServerSafe enables local storage and recovery of designated file sets (in compressed format to preserve storage capacity) so critical data does not have to be retrieved across the WAN, but instead is restored at LAN speed.
Short Backup Windows through Common File Elimination (CFE), Delta Block Processing and compression to maximize data transfer rates for much faster backup and recovery.
Set priorities. ServerSafe offers hundreds of different priority levels that can be assigned, ensuring maximum flexibility when organizing your online backup schedules. For example, prioritize backup for computers used by upper management.
End-to-end security. All data is encrypted using the newer, safer AES 256 standard, the highest-level of encryption commercially available. All data is encrypted at your site before it is transmitted, and then it is stored in encrypted format at our secure data centers, and remains encrypted until it returns to you.
Regulatory compliance - ServerSafe remote server backup solution helps you comply with the latest rules including those mandated by Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, SEC Rule 17a, the Patriot Act, and others.
Seamless multi-site backup. With centralized control of the remote office and branch office backup process, ServerSafe takes multi-site backup to a new level (no remote staff involvement needed).
Read About More ServerSafe Advanced Features
Try It Out Now... with Our
No-Risk Free Evaluation